KANO ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
INVITATION TO TENDER
CONSTRUCTION OF 16.5KM 33KV OVERHEAD LINE TO CONNECT MD CUSTOMER
RICE FIELD AGRI INDUSTRIES LIMITED
The Kano Electricity Distribution Company (KEDCO) is desirous to construct a new 33KV Feeder to supply power to one of its MD Customers “Rice Field Agri Industries Ltd” located at Lambu Town along Kano – Gwarzo Road, Kano under a Third-party Investment arrangement. Interested, competent and reliable Contractors are therefore invited to submit Bids for the execution of the project. The preferred Bidder will enter into a Tripartite Agreement with KEDCO and Rice Field Agri Industries Ltd.
2. PROJECT SCOPE:
CONSTRUCTION OF 16.5KM 33KV OVERHEAD LINE TO CONNECT MD CUSTOMER - RICE FIELD AGRI INDUSTRIES LIMITED, LAMBU KANO-GWARZO ROAD.
3. TENDER FEE AND COLLECTION
In this regard, interested Contractors can purchase Bid documents from 12th October 2022 at a non-refundable fee of N100,000.00. The Bid documents can be obtained from our website www.kedco.ng or at the office of Head Procurement, 1st floor KEDCO HQ No. 1 Niger Street Kano after payment. Payments should be made to the following Kano Electricity Distribution Company account with details below.
Bank Name: Fidelity Bank Plc
4. TENDER REQUIREMENTS
Interested Bidders are to submit the following documents together with the filled Tender documents.
1. Photocopy of Certificate of Incorporation/Business Registration in Nigeria.
2. Photocopy of Current Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years. (2018 - 2020)
3. Photocopy of Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Certificate.
4. Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years. (2018, 2019 and 2020), duly signed.
5. Comprehensive Company profile including details of the Management and professional staff and copy of Company Brochure with convincing evidence of competence to undertake the relevant job.
6. NEMSA Certificate
7. Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any Officer of the relevant Committee of KEDCO is a former or present Director/Shareholder of has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in the bid are true and correct in all particulars.
8. Evidence of Purchase of Tender Documents.
5. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
The under listed qualification requirements applies to Applicants, including joint ventures
(a) Minimum average Annual Construction turnover for the past three (3) years shall not be below Forty Million Naira (NGN40,000,000.00)
(b) Evidence of Experience of at least two (2) projects of similar nature and complexity completely executed in the last five years, including final Take-Over Certificate from clients.
6. SUBMISSION AND CLOSING DATE
Completed Bid document (Technical and Financial) should be submitted separately in sealed envelopes address to MD/CEO and clearly marked “TENDER DOCUMENT FOR:
CONSTRUCTION OF 16.5KM 33KV OVERHEAD LINE TO CONNECT MD CUSTOMER - RICE FIELD AGRI INDUSTRIES LTD.LAMBU KANO-GWARZO ROAD.
The Bid document, both soft copy and one hard copy to be submitted to Procurement Office, First Floor, KEDCO HQ at No 1 Niger Street, Kano not later than 5:00pm Monday 24th October, 2022
7. OPENING OF APPLICATIONS
Opening of applications will be by 11.00am Tuesday 25th October, 2022 at KEDCO HQ Kano.
a. Application submission after the deadline shall be rejected.
b. KEDCO reserves the right to verify any claim by Applicants
c. This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of KEDCO to prequalify any Applicant.
For further information and/or clarification, please contact any of the following e-mail addresses:
E-mail 1: email@example.com
E-mail 2: firstname.lastname@example.org